Friday, March 14, 2008

Return

It has been a long time i didnt update my blog,
i think will be around 2 years,
everything here seem very new to me i

a lot of thing did happen in between
but this few day i really duno wat am i doing
actually wat i want to do next
i know i got a lot of thing 2 settle but
how the solution will be ?

is tat easy just a word then all the thing can be settle?
i really feel stress and confuse about it
i reALLY wat is my next destination or target
i just know i want a better life but duno how 2 achieve it

who can give me some advice ?
i really duno where 2 release my tension dy,
this is the only way.

1 comment:

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

典型天蠍女的煩惱,
就是喜歡累計一堆後,才來發洩,
所以很多時候,別人很難理解為何你的痛苦比別人來得一般重。

現在你需要做的,
先照顧好自己,
然後再慢慢處理身邊的所有事情。

人活在這世界太輕鬆會很浪費,
你應該高興你可以撐到現在。
如果太煩,可以來我部落交心的。

祝你一切安好。